Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Busy Month Of June











June was an extremely fun filled month for us. I had my third baby shower hosted my my sister and best friend Cameron. It was fantastic and I got a chance to visit with all my best friends and family. Katrina, Monte, and Hannah were out here which was the best treat ever. We also had an absolute BLAST at Jessica and Joel's wedding. My cousin looked gorgeous and her wedding was beautiful.
I am slowly healing a fractured pinky toe and battled the stomach flu last Friday. Needless to say, I am 35 weeks and Avery cannot come soon enough. I had a checkup with my OB yesterday and she continues to tell me that it looks like i will be having a small baby:) I am very thankful that our home has AC because the weather has been so hot. I will stop working the 9th of July and am looking forward to some time to relax. Here's a few pics from the busy month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment