Wednesday, July 29, 2009

39 Week and an Update

I have been going for Non Stress Testing two times a week to monitor Avery because I've been measuring small for weeks over the past month and a half. With two ultrasounds and two non stress tests, all has seemed ok. Dr. Oliveira stripped my membranes yesterday which didn't feel so great:( She said that she has such tiny hands and that it most likely won't put me into labor, but hopefully dialated me more than the 1 cm that i am at. She did schedule me to be induced this coming Monday, August 3. I am scheduled to see her for an exam appt at 9:15 in the morning and then we will go from there. So looks like Avery will be arriving early next week, unless she decides to make an appearance sooner. We can't wait to see what she looks like and I cannot wait to hold her:) I have been off work for about 3 weeks now so everything is ready. Brandon worked his last overtime shift (thank God) and now we are just trying to relax while we wait. We will keep you updated as to what the Dr decides to do on Monday.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment