Monday, July 26, 2010

What I am Into these Days






Well Mommy finally broke down today and decided to start the baby proofing. I think she was tired of me opening and closing every possible cupboard, drawer, and the refrigerator too! My favorite place to hang out these days is my Mommy's closet. There's lots of room for me to play and she has a large jewelry box that has all sorts of fun items in it. Whenever I am fussy she puts me in the closet and instantly we are both in better moods...
Here's some pics of to show how active I am these days!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy little girl! She must have so much fun in your closet. Love your new pics. It was fun looking back to see how she has grown in this past year... Love you Vrie Vrie, Nonni D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could eat her up!! I love how busy she is! Miss you Avery!

    ReplyDelete