Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Pics for Mom




During our visit to DC, Trina and I decided to have portraits taken of us and our girls for my Mom. The photographer was fantastic and she spent the morning with us photographing Hannah at the park playing and then some shots in Trina's front yard. Hannah was such a trooper being she had a 103 fever that morning. It was so hard to keep from sharing the photos with my Mom until Mother's Day. Trina and i picked our three favorites and had them framed for Mom. I helped hang them in her entry way after our nice Mother's Day afternoon and dinner. Here are the three photos that we chose:

2 comments:

  1. These pics are seriously gorgeous! I love them....and kind of want to see more!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mags...you can view them at www.wizelight.com
    click on client proofing and our password is sisters2010

    ReplyDelete