Thursday, May 28, 2009

30 Weeks

My exhaustion is starting to set in BIG time. I went to lay down to read yesterday around 6pm. I dozed off and when I woke up it was midnight. Being I just got almost a full night of rest, I couldn't fall back asleep. Frustrated, I tossed and turned until 4 in the morning. I actually found myself quite amused by how active Avery was. She was moving from one side of my tummy to the other. It is so awesome to feel and now watch her move. Brandon wasn't home last night but when she moves, he gets so excited which is super cute!
We have lots to look forward to in June and cannot believe we are just days away. I have 2 more showers, our childbirth class, my cousin's wedding, and best of all my sister will be here for two weeks with Hannah!
I can post some pictures of my belly once I see my husband. Otto and Brandon have been working non stop and I can't seem to figure out how to take pictures myself...

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh....Avery you better find another wake up time besides 4am!! Mommy and Daddy are not going to like you being awake from 12-4!! yikes!

    ReplyDelete